Jim Goodman Substance Abuse Treatment Program provides Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient treatment for anyone 18 years old and over, men, women, pregnant or parenting adults dealing with substance use disorder.
The Outpatient Unit operates with the philosophy that addiction must be dealt with holistically, giving consideration to physical, cultural, environmental, emotional and other factors that affect addiction process.
- Private health insurances
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Drug Classes
- Case Management
- Recovery Support Services
- Crisis Intervention
- Collateral Services
- Random Urinalysis/Drug Testing
- Comprehensive ASAM screening and assessments
- Court Approved Parenting, Domestic Violence, and Anger Management Groups
Main Referral Sources:
Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS), Inglewood Drug Court, Probation, Parole, AB 109, PC 1210, PC1000 (Diversion Programs), Employers (EAP), Non-profit Agencies, and community at large.