We are looking for motivated individuals who want to give back to our communities. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (323) 293-6284 for more information.
AADAP values their staff and offers valuable benefits. We want to eliminate the burdens that might keep you from your passion, whether at work or in your daily life. We review our benefits yearly to make sure that we are providing the best benefits for our staff, and in doing so, AADAP’s benefit package is ranked amongst the top nonprofit employers.
Some examples of AADAP-provided benefits include:
- 100% Kaiser Traditional HMO health coverage with a premium 0 copay plan. We also cover 50% for spouses and dependents. AADAP’s Kaiser plan includes vision, chiropractic, and durable medical supplies.
- AADAP offers a PPO or HMO dental coverage option at 100% dental coverage for full-time staff and 50% coverage for their dependents and spouse
- A guaranteed retirement plan with partial matching program after one year of employment for regular part-time and full-time employees.
- A generous vacation and sick leave policy
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Long term disability plan and 2x annual salary life insurance policy
AADAP, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and adheres to hiring practices in accordance with federal and state regulations.