We are looking for motivated individuals who want to give back to our communities. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (323) 293-6284 for more information.
AADAP, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and adheres to hiring practices in accordance with federal and state regulations.
AADAP values their staff and offers valuable benefits. We want to eliminate the burdens that might keep you from your passion, whether at work or in your daily life. We review our benefits yearly to make sure that we are providing the best benefits for our staff, and in doing so, AADAP’s benefit package is ranked amongst the top nonprofit employers.
Health & Wellbeing
- Generous Vacation/Sick Time
- 12 paid holidays per year + annual staff appreciation day
- Modern Health Benefit: Therapy and Coaching Sessions for employee and Spouse/Dependents
- Calm App
- 100% Kaiser Traditional HMO health coverage with a premium 0 copay plan. We also cover 50% for spouses and dependents. AADAP’s Kaiser plan includes vision, chiropractic, and durable medical supplies.
- AADAP offers a PPO or HMO dental coverage option at 100% dental coverage for full-time staff and 50% coverage for their dependents and spouse
- Supplemental benefits for Life and Pet Insurance
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Increases
- Annual Market Assessments
Bonuses & Perks
- Seniority Bonus
- Dollar for Dollar match up to (4%?) of your contributions after 1 year
- Access to 401K advice
- Long term disability plan and 2x annual salary life insurance policy
- A guaranteed retirement plan with partial matching program after one year of employment for regular part-time and full-time employees.
Equity, Diversion, and Inclusion (EDI)
- Annual celebrations of Ethnic and Cultural Holidays (MLK Day, Black History Month, Cesar Chavez, Juneteenth, Philippine Independence Day, Korean Independence Day, Mexican Independence Day, Mochitsuki, etc.)
- Management and professional development training
- Career Pathways
- Licensure Mentorship
- Training and Certification in Evidence-based Practices
- Free extensive continuing education during work hours
- Supervised Licensure Hours