Outreach Services, Harm Reduction, and Overdose Prevention and Education:
- Safety Counts Program: Seven session (7) Evidence based intervention program with a client-centered approach to prevent HIV and viral Hepatitis, designed for persons who are using or have used illicit drugs
- Health Navigation for women of color and injection drug-users
- Syringe Access and Disposal Services: offered at street-based & clinic-based sites
- Overdose Prevention and Education including Naloxone distribution
- Referrals and Wrap Around Services: HIV Testing & STI Screening, Housing, Substance use treatment, etc.
- Services available in English and Spanish