- Stream for at least 2 hours- Any timeframe that works for you!
- You can stream anything you typically stream
- No alcohol/vaping/tobacco/marijuana products on stream
What are the rules?
How do I host a charity stream?
- Create a Tiltify account and connect your Twitch channel for easy fundraising
- Hype up the stream a week in advance on social media
- Educate the audience about AADAP
- Create commands for !Charity or !Donate in chat (Tutorial HERE)
- Example Message: We’re fundraising for the Asian American Drug Abuse Program for Mental Health Awareness Month! Donate here: https://donate.tiltify.com/aadap
- Establish fun goal milestones for the audience
What are some milestone ideas?
- Beanboozled Challenge: https://www.jellybelly.com/beanboozled-challenge
- Chubby Bunny Challenge: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chubby_bunny
- Take a shot of pickle juice
- Get pied in the face
- Crack an egg on your head
- Dye your hair/Shave your head
- Eat the hottest wings
- Drawing Giveaway
- Sanrio Giveaway provided by AADAP [Gudetama T-shirt and Plush]
- Donation Match
- Stream in a costume
What is an example of some milestone goals?
$50 – Karaoke Song
$100 – Sanrio Gift Set Giveaway (provided by AADAP)
$200 – Shot of Pickle Juice
$500 – Jelly Bean or Marshmallow Challenge
$700 – Tweet an embarrassing photo
$1000 – Get pied in the face
What should I mention during the stream?
- Explain the purpose of the charity stream:
- Donations will go towards helping those battling drug addiction overcome mental health trauma and build resilience
- Educate your audience about AADAP:
- AADAP is a 50 year old Los Angeles-based non profit organization
- The mission is to save lives and change families affected by drug abuse
- Services include inpatient/outpatient drug counseling, mental health services, job training, community outreach, and prevention education
- What this charity stream means to you, the streamer
- How the rise in violence/hate against Asians has affected you
- Why drug abuse prevention is important to you
- What Asian American Heritage Month means to you
- The importance of mental health
Stream for Good
We’re partnering with streamers, pro-players and hosts to raise funds and spread awareness for mental health and drug abuse, prevention and recovery.