Agency: AADAP, Inc.- T.C. Unit
Job Title: Weekend Caseworker
Salary: Commensurate Upon Experience
Opening Date: Immediately
Closing Date: Until Filled
Open Positions: One (1) Pull-Time
Submit Resumes to: email@example.com
- SUMMARY STATEMENT:
Under the general supervision of the RDF Unit Coordinator, direct and monitor the weekend activities of the Residential Unit, and ensure that all staff team decisions governing resident treatment needs are adequately enforced.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain Program Integrity in Accordance with the Residential Unit’s Governing Principles and Protocols (75%):
- Assist in orientating new residents to the policies and procedures of the residential unit.
- Assist with transportation needs of the Residential Unit.
- Maintain and monitor weekend urinalysis schedules and protocols.
- Dispense and monitor client medication(s).
- Provide for maintenance of state and local health and safety codes, building security, and residents’ welfare.
- Monitor and facilitate all weekend activities (visits, passes, outings, ect.)
- SERVE AS LIAISON BETWEEN PROGRAM STAFF AND THE RESIDENT POPULATION (25%):
- Participate in the weekly Case Conference(s).
- Provide feedback on observations made on residents’ weekend activities and interactions.
- Assist in the development of residents’ treatment goals and objectives.
- Document all significant weekend developments and interaction in Staff Communications Log.
- Perform other functions as assigned.
- QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrate knowledge of therapeutic community as treatment modality.
- Ability to work with people of diverse cultural, educational, social, and economic backgrounds
- Class B driver license / or ability to meet requirement within three (3) months of hire
- Must have Valid Class B Driver’s license, California minimum Automobile Insurance, and appropriate motor vehicle
- Two (2) years of college education related to field or tow (2) years equivalent work experience related to position
- Permanent resident or U.S. citizen; proof of work eligibility upon hiring.
- Must have at least three (3) year of recovery or a drug free lifestyle as of the date of the application.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in computer operations.
- Complete physical examination and TB test upon hiring
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- CAS Certification or alcohol and drug counseling certification from State certified organization
- Bilingual/bicultural capabilities with Asian/Pacific languages and cultural groups. Experience with group facilitation