The Outreach Services Program offers client- centered health education and risk reduction for women of color and Injection Drug Users along with harm reduction services. We conduct street and community outreach in Service Planning Areas (SPA) 6 and 8 and offer individualized counseling to assist with wrap around services. All services are free & confidential.
Outreach Services Program
- Safety Counts Program: Seven session (7) Evidence based intervention program with a client-centered approach to prevent HIV and viral Hepatitis, designed for persons who are using or have used illicit drugs
- Health Navigation for women of color and injection drug-users
- Syringe Access and Disposal Services: offered at street-based & clinic-based sites
- Overdose Prevention and Education including Naloxone distribution
- Referrals and Wrap Around Services: HIV Testing & STI Screening, Housing, Substance use treatment, etc.
- Services available in English and Spanish
AADAP Needle Exchange Sites
For clinic based sites, you DO NOT NEED to be a client at the clinic to exchange.
10:00am – 12:00 pm (please call first)
Inglewood Outreach Office
660 E. Manchester Blvd
Inglewood, CA 90301
BAART Medmark Clinic
11682 S. Atlantic Ave
Lynwood, CA 90262
Avalon & Vernon (Look for agency white van)
Los Angeles, CA 90011
Medmark Clinic (White van in parking lot)
11900 S. Avalon
Los Angeles, CA 90059
West County Medical Clinic
2272 Pacific Ave
Long Beach, CA 90806
Lawndale Medical & Mental Health Services (White van in parking lot)
4023 Marine Ave.
Lawndale, CA 90260
Hollywood Medical Clinic
5015 W. Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90019