|Agency||:||AADAP, Inc. – Outpatient Unit|
|Goodman Outpatient Coordinator
|Salary||:||Commensurate Upon Experience|
|Closing Date||:||Until filled|
|Opening Positions||:||One (1) Full-time|
|Submit Resumes to||:||Jon Fukuda|
|2900 S Crenshaw Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90016|
|(323) 293-6284, (323) 295-4075 (fax)|
- SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Goodman Outpatient Coordinator reports to the Outpatient Director and in accordance with established principals, policies and procedures, which govern AADAP’s Outpatient Unit, and the Goodman Outpatient Coordinator, shall be responsible for the development, implementation, and coordination of the Goodman Outpatient treatment services.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- PERFORM THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF COORDINATOR:
- Coordinate, monitor, and supervise program operations and treatment activities at Goodman.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Goodman site.
- Serve as a liaison for the unit in the coordination of activities with other units of the agency.
- Assist the Outpatient Director in Goodman program planning and development, treatment policies and procedures, personnel matters, and other areas as directed by the Outpatient Director.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, supervision, and the evaluation of Goodman Outpatient Program staff.
- Assign clients to individual counselors.
- MAINTAIN FILE REVIEW SYSTEM:
- Monitor, review, and assure proper service delivery, case file documentation, service collection and billing, and other areas of record keeping as directed in accordance with Federal, State, County, and AADAP policies and procedures.
- Prepare Monthly Evaluation Reports of the Goodman Outpatient Program activities for the Executive Director, Board of Directors, and others.
- PERFORM OTHER FUNCTIONS AS ASSIGNED:
- Serve as liaison with other agencies, institutions, community task forces and other support services as directed.
- Perform other functions and assist other units as assigned.
- QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES):
- BA Degree in Social Welfare, Psychology or other treatment-related field with at least six years job related experience, or Drug and Alcohol certificate with at least five years experience in a job-related field
- Demonstrated ability in supervision of Clinical Staff and Programs.
- Demonstrated ability in electronic client records and contract billing.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in computer operations.
- Permanent resident or U.S. citizen; proof of work eligibility upon hiring.
- Valid Driver’s License, Calif. Minimum Automobile Insurance, and an appropriate motor vehicle.
- At least five years of recovery or a drug free lifestyle as of the date of the application.
- Ability to work with people of diverse cultural, educational, social, and economic backgrounds.
- Recent physical examination and TB test upon hiring.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- MSW Degree, Master’s Degree in a clinical field, or CAS certified with 5 years clinical experience.
- Experience in supervision and management of Drug and Alcohol treatment modalities.
AADAP, INC IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ADHERES TO HIRING PRACTICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH FEDERAL AND STATE REGULATIONS.