Agency: AADAP, Inc.- Youth Outpatient
Job Title: Bilingual Spanish Therapist (YOT)
Role: Non-Exempt Employee
Salary: Commensurate Upon Experience
Opening Date: Immediately
Closing Date: Until Filled
Open Positions: One (1) Part-Time
Submit Resumes to: email@example.com
Bilingual Spanish Therapist
- SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Clinician/Therapist under the supervision of the Program Coordinator and Clinical Supervisor will conduct Mental Health Services including outreach, intake/assessment, individual, group, family therapy, and case management services with the SPA 5,6, and 8.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- INTAKE AND ASSESSMENT SERVICES (20 %)
- Schedule intake/assessment with caregiver and client and collaborate with referring party/source
- To effectively assess family needs across a broad spectrum of areas, recognizing professional boundaries and the need for consultation from others discipline.
- Develop individualized service plans for participants, including assessment and referrals for additional support services.
- Follow Agency requirements regarding accurate and timely case records, statistical and other administrative procedures
- DIRECT SERVICE PROVISION (70%)
- Manage caseload as assigned.
- Conduct diagnostic assessment and develop treatment plan.
- Implement treatment plan to include: individual, group, and family therapy services.
- Coordinate support services.
- Maintain files and records according to agency, county, state, and federal guidelines.
- Submit other reports as assigned.
- Under supervision, provide direct clinical service hours to Agency clients using the most appropriate intervention modalities.
- Serve as a liaison with schools, probation and court offices, and other institutions as appropriate.
- Participate in weekly case conference meetings.
- Participation in on-going supervision based on level of skill and professional development
- OUTREACH AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT (10 %)
- Conduct outreach to youth and families, particularly those who are underserved or difficult to reach.
- Participate in community-based planning, as appropriate.
- Perform other agency duties as assigned.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES):
- Must possess a Masters in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field.
- Must be registered with the Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Have Evidence Based Practice Accreditation in one or more of the following: Triple Positive Parenting Program, Trauma Focused CBT, Child Parent Psychotherapy, and/or Managing and Adapting Practice
- Minimum One (1) year of experience working with children, youth, and families in the mental health field.
- Ability to organize and prepare documentation in a timely manner.
- Language(s) spoken and/or written English and Spanish.
- Experience or be familiarized with DMH documentation.
- Strong organizational, written, and communication skills.
- Permanent Residence or U.S. citizen; proof of work eligibility upon hiring.
- Valid California Drivers License with proof of Automobile Liability Insurance.
- At least three years of recovery or drug free lifestyle as of the date of the application.
- Complete a physical examination and TB test with one (1) week of date of hire.
- Pass a criminal background check to work with children and adolescents.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience or be familiarized with Exym or electronic data interchange/web-based documentation.