|Agency||:||AADAP, Inc. – Outpatient Unit|
|Administrative Assistant I
|Salary||:||Commensurate Upon Experience|
|Closing Date||:||Until filled|
|Opening Positions||:||One (1) Part-Time|
|Submit Resumes to||:||Jon Fukuda|
|2900 S Crenshaw Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90016|
|(323) 293-6284, (323) 295-4075 (fax)|
- SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Administrative Assistant, under the direction of the Outpatient Director, shall provide administrative support services that will assist in the effective and efficient operation of the Outpatient Unit. This position will be supporting Outpatient SUD Tx programs with data entry, filing, billing, copying, purchasing, facility needs, safety and compliance responses. This position will be supporting the OP Supervisors and SUD Counselors with ongoing projects to ensure efficiency with the programs.
- DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES (100%):
- ASSISTS, SUPPORT, AND IMPROVE THE OUTPATIENT OFFICE OPERATIONS (85%):
- Maintaining and updating reports as directed.
- Help with routine files rotation by preparing new file folders and boxing and storing old files as defined by policy and procedures. Make recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Help maintain clean and orderly filing system by preventing the accumulation of unnecessary and obsolete files and records.
- Copy and file supporting documents for grants and contracts.
- Provide supporting documents for monthly spending such as making copies of check request and organizing submission.
- Assisting in preparing documents for Audits and contractual reviews
- Create outcome reports for management level staff.
- Assist the OP director with OP Budget.
- Assist SAPC supervisors by pulling data from Sage and analyzing the data for trends and problem solving.
- OTHERS DUTIES ASSIGNED (5%):
- Other duties assigned include clerical duties for operations in the corporate office such as filing, recording of information, preparation for storage, organizational improvements.
- QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES):
- Two-years of college education related to field or equivalent work experience related to position.
- Permanent resident or U.S. Citizen; proof of work eligibility upon hiring.
- Valid Driver’s License, Calif. Minimum Automobile Insurance, and an appropriate motor vehicle.
- Must have at least three (3) years of recovery or drug free life style as of the date of the application.
- Must be able to work with people of diverse cultural, educational, social, and economic backgrounds.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in computer operations.
- The physical demand of this position is at the moderate level of occasional lifting of objects with a 25-pound limit and combined with bending, twisting and the climbing of ladders.
2. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent writing, communication and computer skills
- Advanced skills in EXCEL spreadsheets formulas and short cuts
- Prior experience in accounting software
- Bilingual, or bicultural with capabilities Asian/Pacific languages and cultures.